Hi, I’m Ghazaleh!
I'm the voice behind beauty and sass, a beauty and lifestyle blog for the "sasstress". I created this blog to share general lifestyle experiences as well as beauty tips I've learned over my years of working in the beauty industry. I try to look at the more practical and fun side of fashion, beauty, food, and more. Thanks for visiting!
follow beauty and sass
White is the obvious summer fashion choice. Rather than merely pulling last season’s summer dresses you can liven up your summer white with a more up to date spin. Combine white with the season’s hottest trends – crop tops, cut-outs, studs, lace – or experiment with white accessories. Another idea is to pair white with black instead of your typical pastels or nude. Here are my 8 favorite summer white fashion picks to take your wardrobe to the next level.
1. Zara Studio Cropped Top, $49.90
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Riviera watch, $175 at Shopbop
3. Elizabeth and James Sheer Panel Flare dress, $249 at Intermix
4. Club Monaco Brooke tote, $298 at Shopbop
5. H&M lace shorts, $24.95
6. Zara ankle strap sandals, $79.90
8. Alexander Wang embroidered leather skirt, $1000 at net-a-porter