Top-handle bags look great, especially in the structured style that is on trend for Fall. They give you that ladylike look, but sometimes they can be a bit annoying to hold all day and being annoyed is not at all ladylike.
I love some of the designer styles (especially the Celine Edge!) but in reality they are only practical to take to work or a dinner where it’ll just sit and not get the attention it deserves. I found some less expensive styles which have that trendy structured look and also include a strap that adds versatility and comfort. Is this a trend you’ll be sporting this season? Which style is your favorite?
1. Topshop, $190
2. Loeffler Randall, $455 at shopbop
3. Celine Edge, $3250 (available at Celine stores)
4. Balenciaga, $1,895
5. ZAC Zac Posen, $595 at shopbop
6. Zara, $199.99
7. Kimchi Blue, $49 at Urban Outfitters
8. Alexander McQueen, $2,596 at net-a-porter