The Pantone color of the year for 2014 was announced earlier today and it’s a color called “Radiant Orchid” – as they describe it, “an expressive, creative embracing purple with fuschia, purple and pink undertones”. There are so many ways to wear this color – makeup, nails, hair, fashion. As you’re in shopping mode this holiday season, here are some ideas to get an early start to wearing this color family. 1. Marc Jacobs nail lacquer in magenta violet
2. Benefit Cosmetics BADgal mascara in plum
3. Nordstrom Cashmere Infinity Scarf Womens in purple orchid
4. Bumble and Bumble Spraychalk in lavender
5. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in lavendar violet
6. Topshop purple wool coat
7. Make Up Forever eyeshadow in vibrant matte lavender
8. Zara draped back blouse
Hi, I’m Ghazaleh!
I'm the voice behind beauty and sass, a beauty and lifestyle blog for the "sasstress". I created this blog to share general lifestyle experiences as well as beauty tips I've learned over my years of working in the beauty industry. I try to look at the more practical and fun side of fashion, beauty, food, and more. Thanks for visiting!
follow beauty and sass