Beauty products always make a great gift, especially for those who may be actually a little afraid to go outside of their comfort zones. There are so many gift sets out there, it’s become so difficult to find ones worth giving that you may end up going with one that’s just too generic (like scented lotion). I’ve mined through many beauty sets and selected the best holiday sets and products – these are all products that I’ve used and loved.
1. Dry Bar Morning After Kit, $35 at Sephora because every girl needs to be using dry shampoo to extend their great hair days but too many complain about second day oil.
2. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Crystal Limited Edition, $120 at Sephora because Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is one of the most popular floral scents and how can you beat this beautiful packaging?
4. Lulu bun gift set, $14 at Nordstrom because a good bun is a save for a bad hair day.
5. MAC pigments & glitter set, $32.50 at Nordstrom because these violet and silver glitters can be applied on the eyes, cheeks, or as a highlighter and are fun to play with for any occasion.
6. Deborah Lippmann Space Oddity set, $29 at Bloomingdales because every girl needs at least a few good long lasting nail colors for at home manicures.
7. Diorshow Backstage Hero kit, $49 at Sephora because not only is Diorshow one of the best selling mascaras, this kit has all the eye makeup to make the eyes standout.
8. bliss let it glow because these Triple Oxygen skin products will give your skin a glow between facial visits. I can’t stop raving about this mask – you will notice a difference in your skin immediately.